Order this Assignment Now:
£69 Explain the market structure in the UK within which Nandos operates
BABS Assignment Assignment Brief
: Kindly share your NOTE UPDATED exam paper to the with an updated LIVE EXPERT Case Study (if any)
Contemporary Business Environment
Evaluating the contemporary business environment
Date for results and feedback:
Employability skills assessed:
Learning outcomes assessed:
Format: Report Word limit: 3000 Assessment criteria: see grading criteria
Learning Outcomes tested (from module descriptor)
Assessment Criteria To achieve each outcome a student must demonstrate the ability to:
1. Demonstrate an understanding on the key elements of the internal environment of organisations and the interaction with the external environment.
This report will enable the student to appreciate the link and relevance of a healthy external environment on businesses and their decision-making.
2. Identify how a market economy functions and the role of government within it
The report enables the student to demonstrate an understanding of how the market economy works and the principles of government that create the framework for it.
3. Examine the economic environment within which businesses operate in the United Kingdom
In this report the student is required to look at the market situation within the United Kingdom. The UK restaurant sector has a direct impact on business and consumer’s confidence and hence business operations and likelihood of profitability.
4. Examine the global business environment and explain why countries benefit from trade with each other.
This report provides the student with the opportunity to look at the macro environment and at how specified countries are impacted by international economic scenarios.
5. Understand the growing impact of the global factors on the businesses operating in the EU environment.
In this report the student is expected to look at not just the UK environment, but also beyond, and see how the COVID-19 global pandemic will have an impact on the UK restaurant business.
Many companies in the restaurants business have struggled over the last year due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the lockdown. As the UK government plans to bring the lockdown to an end this year, many organisations are not sure of the likely performance of their business in the post COVID-19 UK. You have been contacted by Nandos, one of the biggest restaurant chains in the UK to analyse the business environment of the UK and how this may affect their business operation in post COVID-19 times. Present a report to the directors by answering the following questions.
Explain the market structure in the UK within which Nandos operates. (Approximately 500 words)
What are the major economic factors within the UK and how may they affect the business of Nandos? (Approximately 1000 words)
Analyse the impact COVID-19 may have on the social behaviour of the UK and how this may affect the business of Nandos. (Approximately 500 words)
What are the likely impacts of Brexit on the business operations of the Nandos? (Approximately 500 words)
Please note the following when completing your written assignment:
Writing: Written in English in an appropriate business/academic style
Focus: Focus only on the tasks set in the assignment.
Format: Report Ensure a clear title, course, and name or ID number is on a cover sheet and a bibliography using Harvard referencing throughout is also provided.
Research: Research should use reliable and relevant sources of information e.g. academic books and journals that have been peer reviewed. The research should be extensive. All referencing should be in Harvard style.
This section details the assessment criteria. The
extent to which these are demonstrated by you determines your mark. The marks available for each criterion are shown. Lecturers will use the space provided to comment on the achievement of the task(s), including those areas in which you have performed well and areas that would benefit from development/improvement.
Common Assessment Criteria Applied
Mark s available
1. Research-informed LiteratureExtent of research and/or own reading, selection of credible sources, application of appropriate referencing conventions.
Providing evidence of the appropriate reading/ references that form the basis of the insights in your essay.
2. Knowledge and Understanding of SubjectExtent of knowledge and understanding of concepts and underlying principles associated with the discipline.
Demonstrating familiarity with the selected concepts/ models used in your presentation.
3. AnalysisAnalysis, evaluation and synthesis; logic, argument and judgement; analytical reflection; organisation of ideas and evidence
Demonstrating conceptual insights into the potential values of the selected academic concepts/ models.
4. Practical Application and DeploymentDeployment of methods, materials, tools and techniques; application of concepts; formulation of innovative and creative solutions to solve problems.
Applying your conceptual insights to successfully address the situations faced by your chosen organisation. Making recommendations for future plans and strategies.
5. Skills for Professional PracticeAttributes in professional practice: individual and collaborative working; deployment of appropriate media; presentation and organisation.
Quality of the presentationPotential effectiveness in terms of getting your messages across to your intended audience.
Assignment Mark (Assessment marks are subject to ratification at the Exam Board. These comments and marks are to give feedback on module work and are for guidance only until they are confirmed. )
72 Hours Late Submission Penalties (tick if appropriate)
The quoted price covers up to
. For custom requirements 3000 words Live Chat or Whatsapp ← Click Here