1. Define and compare the different roles and characteristics of leaders and managers
1. Define and compare the different roles and characteristics of leaders and managers. word limit (1000)
2. Examine examples of how the role of a leader and the function of a manager apply in different situational contexts in the organisation. word limit (500)
3. Apply different theories and models of approach including situational leadership, systems leadership and contingency. Word limit (500).
4. Explain the key approaches to operations management and the role that leaders and mangers play. word count (500)
5. Explain the importance and value of operations management in achieving business objectives Word count (500)
6. Assess the different factors within the organisations environment that my impact upon operational management and decision making by leaders and Managers. word count (1000)