Order this Assignment Now:
£79 A critical analysis of how health and safety is currently managed by the organisation in which the student reviews leadership, management, worker involvement, competence, legal compliance and risk profile.
Aim of the unit
Unit DNI will enable learners to demonstrate their ability by applying the knowledge and understanding gained from their Units IA, IB and IC studies to a practical workplace situation.
Purpose and aim
The purpose of this Unit is for learners to complete an assignment which will assess the practical application of the knowledge and understanding gained from their studies of Units IA, IB and IC of the syllabus in a vocational setting.
The aim of the assignment is for learners to carry out a review of the arrangements for managing health and safety in a workplace and to produce justified, proportionate recommendations to improve health and safety performance.
Learners will be required to demonstrate their understanding of the role of a health and safety practitioner and the adoption of a proportionate response to risk.
Unit DNI contains no additional syllabus content. However, completion of study for Units IA, IB and IC is recommended in order to undertake the Unit DNI assignment. Learning Partners and learners are reminded that Element IA9 of Unit IA will only be assessed in Unit DNI.
The student is required to carry out a review of the arrangements for managing health and safety in a workplace and to produce justified, proportionate recommendations to improve performance.
The assignment will require the student to apply the knowledge and understanding gained from their studies of elements of Units IA, IB and IC in a practical environment and to carry out critical analysis and evaluation of information gathered during the review.
The assignment should include the following.
• An introduction that sets the scene by stating clear aims and objectives and a description of the methodology used to carry out the assignment. The introduction should also include a description of the chosen workplace and the role of the health and safety practitioner to set a context for the assignment.
• A critical analysis of how health and safety is currently managed by the organisation in which the student reviews leadership, management, worker involvement, competence, legal compliance and risk profile.
• An evaluation based on the review, of where improvements should be made.
• Conclusions which summarise the main issues identified.
• Justified, proportionate, recommendations based on the outcome of the review.
• An executive summary.
• References / Bibliography
The Unit DNI assignment must be carried out in the student’s own workplace. Where the student does not have access to a suitable workplace, the Learning Partner should be consulted to help in making arrangements for the student to carry out the assignment at suitable premises.
Learners do not require supervision when carrying out the assignment, but the student must sign a declaration that Unit DNI is their own work.
Learners and employers should be aware that the status of the report undertaken to fulfil the requirements of Unit DNI is for educational purposes only. It does not constitute an assessment for the purposes of any legislation, regulations, or standards.
The standard price quoted for this assignment is up to . For custom word count and written work, contact via 3000 words Click here → , OR Whatsapp UK OR Whatsapp UAE ← Click here . Live Chat